MySensors is an open source hardware and software community focusing on do-it-yourself home automation and Internet of Things.
We're here to help people who'd like to create original and affordable sensors and actuators based on components like, Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, NRF24L01+ and RFM69. Does it sound complicated? Don’t worry, we’ll explain everything.
We provide easy to follow build instructions, ready to use code examples and adaptable open source hardware designs. All of this runs on the MySensors software library for secure communication that has been battle-tested with more than 20 of the leading home automation controllers on the market.
So, join in, have fun and and create your own connected home experience!
Tell me more!
- Merry X-mas and a Happy New 2023
- MySensors 2.3.2 released.
- MySensors powered devices on Dutch Design Week 19-26 October
- Mozilla WebThings Gateway now supports MySensors!
- MySensors NodeManager 1.8 released.