Ago control is a framework for device control. The aim is to provide a complete home automation solution. It can also be used in other areas, like agriculture. ago control uses an AMQP Enterprise Message Bus as communication backend, a lightweight protocol, readable by humans and machines, modern and modular architecture, cloud features and more.
MySensors is supported through the Serial Gateway.
- ago control uses an AMQP Enterprise Message Bus as communication backend
- lightweight protocol, readable by humans and machines
- modern and modular architecture
- it comes with cloud features
- device schema defined in YAML
- great performance – also runs on embedded devices like the Raspberry Pi and multiple plug computes like Sheevaplug and Guruplug
- Easy to extend
- Support for many devices and protocols such as Z-Wave, KNX, EnOcean, 1wire, Asterisk PBX, Dreambox/Enigma2, Onkyo eISCP AVR, X10, Tellstick and many more