MySensors is supported through the Serial Gateway and Ethernet Gateway .
- Support for a lot of protocols used in house automation, audio/video devices, weather services, online calendars and more.
- Autocreating devices/logs when receiving data from a new device: start FHEM and watch how the plots of your sensors are appearing automatically.
- Logging events to files or a database, with regexp filters
- Notifying external programs or scripts when receiving certain events
- Timed commands (e.g. switching a lamp on from sunset till midnight)
- Lots of interfaces: simple text, JSON, XML, each of them over plain TCP/IP, SSL or HTTP.
- Modular architecture with currently over 150 modules, easy to add your special device
- Lots of frontends, choose your favorite
- eQ3 specific: FS20, HomeMatic, MAX!, EM1000, FHT80b, HMS, S300, ESA2000
- KNX, ZWave, EnOcean, X10, FRITZ!Dect, Intertechno, HomeEasy, Philipps HUE
- 1Wire, Firmata, webio, panStamp, LIRC, JeeLink, RFXCOM/RFXTRX, TellStick
- Davis VantagePro2, Oregon Scientific, Allnet
- TVs from Samsung/Panasonic/LG/Philips, devices from Sonos/Squeezebox, amplifier from Yamaha/Denon/Onkyo, iTunes/AppleTV, Enigma2, XBMC
- A complete list of all FHEM-modules with a detailed description can be found in the commandref document.