Designed on a multi-standard basis, HomeGenie can interface to various devices such as X10, Insteon, Z-Wave, Philips Hue, UPnP/DLNA, RFXCom, KNX, communicate with external web services and integrate all of this into a common automation environment. So even if based on different standards, inside HomeGenie, all "modules" can be controlled and automated to work all together.
With a modern built-in web user interface, HomeGenie can be enjoyed from any PC, smartphone or tablet.
- UPnP/DLNA - Control UPnP Lights, Media Servers and Media Receivers. Play music, images and videos from any media server to your TV, Speaker, PC and mobile device.
- Lighting Scenarios - Create scenarios with your finger tips and shape you home intelligence with no limits by creating advanced control/interaction logic using the built-in Program Editor.
- Voice Control - Talk to it from your PC or mobile device. HomeGenie is capable of understanding natural speech language to activate scenarios and control devices.
- IR/RF Control - You can also use an IR or RF remote control as a quick shortcut for activating scenarios and control devices. HomeGenie can be programmed as an IR gateway.
- Statistics - Analyse data from sensors and external services: luminance, temperature, humidity, wind, rain, energy consumption and other parameters. Optimise costs and usage.
- Extensible API - Take interoperability to the next level. Whenever built-in APIs are not enough, HomeGenie offers an easy way for extending them by using the included Helper Classes.