As this system is based on pure java (back end) and angularJS (front end) it can run it in any platform supporting Java SE 1.8.
- Light weight, consumes only ~100 MB of RAM and ~30 MB of disk space.
- Multiple languages support – English, Russian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Catalan, Portuguese and Tamil.
- Multiple dashboard support (configurable). Dashboard widgets – Sensors, Single graph, Grouped graphs, Mixed graphs, Bullet graph, Heatmap chart, Custom buttons, Display image from disk/url, News feeds, Sunrise/Sunset time, MyController server time.
- Upload node firmware.
- Group sensors as rooms. Example: First floor → Hall, Ground floor
- Multiple gateways support. You can have more than one gateway with different channels.
- Group sensors(Scene control)
- Send raw message support
- Rule engine – based on Compare, Script, State, String, Threshold and Threshold range
- Timer – Simple, Normal, Cron, Sunrise and Sunset.
- Operations – We can trigger set of operations from Rule/Timer. Operations supports for SMS, Email and Send/request Payload of a sensor, Resources group(Scene control), Pushbullet note and Execute script.
- Graphical reports – You can customize your chart type, color, etc.,
- Forward payload to other sensor (supports across gateways also).
- Logs – Logs everything from sensors world. Will be helpful to debug.
- Unique identification tag – you can assign your own unique id for each sensor variable.
- Front-end(AngularJS) and back-end(pure java) loosely coupled (via REST-API)
- Multiple user/role based authentication support with HTTPS.
- Supports backup and restore. We can configure automatic backup also.