DomotiGa is an open source home automation system running on the Linux platform. Designed to control or receive input from various sensors.
- Open-source, licenses under GPLv3 (GNU Public License version 3)
- Runs on almost any recent Linux distribution
- Supports a wide range of devices and modules, e.g. 1-Wire, Bluetooth, Cameras, FritzBox, Glatitude, KNX EIB, OpenTherm, Plugwise, RFXCom, X11, Z-Wave. See complete list of supported devices.
- Show statistical web graphs, e.g. power usage, temperature, humidity
- Optional Web browser client
- Optional Android client
- Optional iPhone client