MajorDoMo (Major Domestic Module) is an open-source home automation platform aimed to be used in multi-protocol and multi-services environment.
It is based on a web-technologies stack and ready to be delivered to any modern device. Flexible in configuration with OOP paradigm used to set up automation rules and scripts.
- Easy to install.
- Cross-platform (Linux/Windows).
- Free for personal and/or commercial usage.
- Hardware support (MQTT, ZWave, 1-wire, ModBus, SNMP, Ethernet).
- Multi-lingual interface.
- Flexible API.
- Web-based interfaces for any device.
- GPS-tracking and geofence support.
- Voice notifications and speech recognition with Android client application.
- Push notifications using Pushbullet.
- 3rd party services/web-sites integration.
- Multimedia control.
- Advanced security model.
- Learn and Share with Connect web-site.
- CloudSync (access from anywhere).
- One-click update.
- Web-technologies in place (PHP/HTML5/CSS).
- Scripting with PHP and/or Blockly.
- Advanced debug and self-diagnostics.
- Plugins market.